WGI International Convention 2022 Tokyo Application Rules
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully and make sure you understand them before applying.
Those who meet all of the following requirements
1. Understand the purpose of this project and have a clear purpose for participating.
2. You have completed the application process using the dedicated form on the web.
※However, those who have not paid the participation fee will not be admitted.
3.f participating online, in addition to the above, the 2022 WGI Convention Preparatory Committee (hereinafter referred to as the "Organization")
Please be sure to prepare the course environment and be also sure to turn on the video screen on so that you can see the faces of the participants.
We recommend that you take the course in an empty conference room or in your own room in a noise-free environment.
We do not allow the course to be viewed in cafes, public transportation, working spaces, or other places where a large number of people come and go.
■How to apply for participation
To apply for this project, please fill in all the required information in the dedicated form on the web.
How to apply for participation
■Changes in participation methods
You may change your participation method (from on-site to online or from online to on-site) only once, up to 60 days prior to the date of the event. To change the method of participation, please send a request to email@example.com. However, requests received less than 59 days prior to the event will not be accepted.
1. The customer may cancel up to sixty (60) days prior to the date of the event without incurring a cancellation fee.
No cancellation will be accepted after 60 days for any reason.
※Only requests made to firstname.lastname@example.org will be accepted for cancellation.
■Important Matters Concerning Personal Information
1. Purpose of use
The Organization shall acquire personal information necessary for the performance of its business and shall use such personal information for the following purposes. When acquiring personal information, in principle, the information shall be provided voluntarily by the individual.
(1) To distribute direct mail, e-mail, and mail magazines
(2) To respond to opinions and requests received from the individual.
(3) To confirm the necessity of using the various services for which the person has applied.
(4) To provide various services for which the person has applied.
(5) To accurately inform the individual of special services and new products.
(6) To identify applicants for questionnaires, etc. and to notify winners.
In addition, in order to achieve the above purposes of use, we may entrust personal information to subcontractors or business partners, in which case we will conclude agreements with these subcontractors or business partners regarding the handling of personal information and supervise them appropriately.
2.Provision of personal information to third parties
Our organization will not provide or disclose the acquired personal information to any third party without the consent of the individual, except in the following cases
(1) When the Organization discloses the information to a subcontractor to the extent necessary to provide the service requested by the individual.
(2) When the information is provided to a company that has obtained prior consent from the individual.
(3) Exceptions specified in the Personal Information Protection Law (Article 23)
3. Management of personal information
The Organization will strictly retain and manage the personal information it acquires.
You shall not engage in any of the following acts or acts that the Organization deems to fall under any of the following items when using the Project.
We hope that everyone who has a connection to choice theory will make the most of this opportunity. We are also looking for sponsors who can help us create the conference in order to host and manage presenters and participants from various countries.
(1) Actions that violate laws and regulations or that are related to criminal activities
(2) Fraudulent or threatening acts against the Organization, lecturers of the Project, or other related parties.
(3) Actions that are offensive to public order and morals
(4) Eating or smoking during lectures except during breaks.
(5) Drinking alcohol (including during lectures and breaks)
(6) Actions that infringe on the intellectual property rights, portrait rights, rights of privacy, honor, or other rights or interests of the Organization, the lecturers of the Project, or other related parties.
(7) Actions that may interfere with the operation of this project.
(8) Illegally accessing or attempting to illegally access the network or systems of the Organization.
(9) Act of impersonating a third party
(10) Allowing a third party to use your ID or password.
(11) Acts of using another user's ID or password for this project.
(12) Using a name other than your real name as the user name of the online system.
(13) Collection of information on other users of this project
(14) The act of providing or disclosing to a third party the confidential and personal information of other users obtained during this project without their consent.
(15) Actions that cause disadvantage, damage, or discomfort to the Organization, the lecturers of this project, or other related parties.
(16) Provision of benefits to antisocial forces, etc.
(17) Any act that directly or indirectly causes or facilitates any of the preceding items.
(18) Other actions that the Organization deems inappropriate.
■Copyrights, Intellectual Property Rights, and Portrait Rights
1. Understand the purpose of this project and have a clear purpose for participating.
Recording, photographing, screen-shotting, etc. of this project without prior written permission from the organization is strictly prohibited. It is also prohibited to conduct the same or a similar project as this project without prior permission (not limited to hosting, but also including involvement in the implementation). It is also prohibited to use all or part of the program of this project.
2. Use of copyrighted materials by quotation
Reproduction or transcription of all or part of the text of this project, all or part of the recording data or photographic data, and use of such data in publications, electronic publications, or other forms of publicity by electromagnetic means without prior permission is strictly prohibited.
3. Respect for intellectual property rights
Reproduction of text, audio media such as CDs, video media such as DVDs, and documents obtained through this project is prohibited without prior permission, as is the creation of similar products.
※In the event that any of the above is discovered, the offending party shall immediately compensate the Organization for any and all damages incurred by the Organization.
■Viewing environment, etc. for use of this project (only if participating online)
本You shall prepare and maintain the viewing environment (hardware such as computers, software such as browsers, communication environment, etc.) necessary to use this project at your own expense and responsibility.
■Recommended environment (only when participating in an online event)
1. Personal computer
・OS: MacOSX with MacOS 10.7 or later, Windows 10, Windows 8 or 8.1
・Browsers: The latest versions of Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Microsoft Edge(*)Each latest version
(*) Microsoft Edge may cause viewing problems depending on your viewing environment and browser settings. If you are unable to view the video, please try using a different browser.
2. Internet environment
・Required communication environment
(1) Wired LAN connected to a router hub (recommended)
(2) Wi-Fi environment connected to the router (*)
(*) When viewing in a communication environment such as mobile Wi-Fi, cell phone tethering, or stationary Wi-Fi provided by a cell phone company, even with an unlimited data contract, there are communication restrictions such as a daily limit or 10GB in three days, and there may be cases where viewing is not possible due to communication restrictions.
・Approximate amount of communication required
For a 1-day (8-10 hours) project: about 6-10GB total
For a 3-day project (8-10 hours per day): about 20-30 GB total
・Required downlink speed: 600kbps to 1.8Mbps in a stable communication environment (*)
(*) Smooth viewing of videos on Youtube, etc. without stopping.
PC built-in camera or USB plug-in camera
4. Audio equipment
Earphones with microphone
■Interruption, suspension, etc. of use (only when participating in an online event)
1.In the event that a customer falls under any of the following items, the Organization may temporarily suspend the use of the Project by the customer or cancel the contract with the customer without prior notice or demand.
(1) If you violate any of the provisions of this Agreement.
(2) In the event of a computer or communication line failure due to an accident
(3) In the event that the operation of the Project becomes impossible due to force majeure such as earthquakes, lightning, fire, wind, flood, power outages, or natural disasters.
(4) In any other cases where it is deemed necessary to temporarily suspend or stop the operation of the Project.
(5) In the event that all or part of the registration information provided to the Organization is false, misdescribed, or omitted.
(6) In the event that the Organization determines that you are a person who has violated a contract with the Organization in the past, or a person related to such a person.
(7) In any other cases where the Organization deems it inappropriate for you to continue using the Project.
2. The Organization may take legal action, such as claiming compensation for damages, against customers who fall under the above.
■Disclaimer (for online participants only)
当The Organization shall not be liable to compensate for any interruption, suspension, termination, unavailability, or change in the provision of the Project due to malfunction of the Organization's computers or communication lines, or for any failure or damage to the equipment due to the use of the Project, or for any other damage incurred by you in connection with the Project.
All contracts between you and the Organization shall be governed by the laws of Japan.
■Court of exclusive jurisdiction
If any dispute arises between you and the Organization regarding this Agreement, the Tokyo District Court or the Tokyo Summary Court shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
★Please note that the lecturers are subject to change due to circumstances.
★Due to natural disasters, epidemics of infectious diseases, or other reasons, we reserve the right to change the content of the event or cancel it without prior notice. No compensation will be provided regardless of the time of notification of change or cancellation. Please be aware of this in advance.
★Please print out this "WGI International Convention 2022 Tokyo Application Form" and keep it in a safe place. If you have any questions, please contact our organization (email@example.com).（firstname.lastname@example.org）
Governing Body 2022 WGI Convention Preparatory Committee